- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by capturing new potential clients; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Candidates must have:
Strong communication fluency
Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Attention to detail
Excellent time management and organisation
0-1 year of experience
Must have Bike